Updated 16th September 2021
Charlotte Pass Resort is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community is a top priority.
Following a careful review of the current situation in NSW, Charlotte Pass Snow Resort will not resume operations for the 2021 snow season.
With so little time left until the October long weekend and with the ACT and most of the NSW population still under Stay At Home Orders, the continued uncertainty will mean we remain closed.
We thank all of our guests for their support during what has been one of the most difficult seasons ever.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the resort for the 2022 snow season.
Guests impacted by Public Health Orders
If your visit is impacted by the current Public Health Order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your residential or work address, as well as details of your products booked and Arrival Date and the Guest Services team will assist to find a solution. Requests will be considered in accordance with the Terms & Conditions in place at the time of booking.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we process a large volume of emails. If you have already emailed us, please know our Guest Services team are working hard to get back to you as soon as possible. We anticipate it may take up to 6 weeks to process your request from the date we receive it.
Any requests must be emailed at least 24 hours prior to the date the product is valid for in order to be considered.
Keep Up to Date with the latest information from NSW Health
We ask that all guests review the latest COVID-19 information from NSW Health before visiting Charlotte Pass Snow Resort. This includes exposure sites, Public Health Order updates and any requirements for testing or self-isolation.
There are currently Stay At Home Directions in place for all of NSW. Guests who are currently under a Stay At Home Direction are not permitted to visit Charlotte Pass Snow Resort at this time.
As required under the current Public Health Order, fitted face masks are now mandatory in all indoor settings. We ask guests to please bring a face mask with you when visiting Charlotte Pass Snow Resort. Face Masks are also recommended in outdoor environments where you are unable to maintain physical distancing.
In addition, all people are required to Check In using a QR code when entering any Charlotte Pass Snow Resort building.
The latest information can be found on the NSW Health COVID-19 website.
Guests who are unwell should not visit Charlotte Pass Resort
For the safety of all, the following Guests should not visit Charlotte Pass Resort:
- Guests who are unwell, or who are displaying flu like symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste and loss of smell. Other reported symptoms include fatigue, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
- Guests who live, work or have visited an LGA currently under a Stay At Home order. Guests currently under a Stay At Home direction are unable to visit Charlotte Pass Snow Resort.
- Guests who are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Guests who are from any declared COVID-19 Hotspot or Exposure site (as designated by NSW Health).
- Guests who have been directed by NSW Health, or any other Government Agency to Self-Isolate.
- Guests who have been in close or casual contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Oversnow Transport departing Perisher Valley
- All Guests are required to use the QR code at our Perisher Valley Guest Services desk to complete the COVID-19 Guest Health Declaration. This will include a declaration confirming that they are not experiencing flu like symptoms, awaiting COVID-19 test results, are not from a declared COVID-19 hotspot or have been in close or casual contact to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Guests who do not complete the Guest Health Declaration will not be permitted to board the Oversnow.
- Guests who are unwell, or displaying flu like symptoms will not be permitted to board.
- All guests will be temperature checked prior to boarding the Oversnow. Guests who have a temperature of more than 37.5C will not be permitted to board.
- All guests will be provided with a face mask, which is required to be worn at all times whilst inside the Oversnow vehicle.
- Enhanced cleaning of Oversnow vehicles will be undertaken, with a focus on high contact areas such as seats, handles and seatbelts.
- By travelling, you acknowledge acceptance of our Oversnow Transport Terms and Conditions.